Supported platforms : Vista/2008(R2)/7/2012(R2)/8/10/2016
Elkwin is available as a zip file containing an installer. Simply unzip your downloaded copy and run the package "Elkwin_x.x.x_Installer.exe" :
- Accept License agreement.
- Specify an installation location.
- Installation starts. By clicking 'Details' button, you can get more detailed information about installation.
- At the end of the installation, the installer will give you information about the default setup.
You need to start all three Elkwin Services in the following order due to dependencies:
Elkwin_Elasticsearch, Elkwin_Logstash and Elkwin_Kibana.
You need to configure <inst.dir>/logstash/logstash.conf according to your needs. Logstash comes with a default set of plugins and can be extended further by using the plugin manager. Check our Elkwin FAQs for some recipes.
Kibana web interface is available at http://127.0.0.1:5601:
This one is easy too:
- Run the uninstaller
- Remove remnants in the installation directory.