Hi! I'm trying to exclude codes 5000 and 20 from my check_winevent service. I am able to exclude one or the other but not both.
Here is a screenshot of what's happening:
Basically using --code !5000 or --code !20 works but --code !5000,!20 does not exclude either code.
Thanks for your report. That was a long standing issue. I have released version 1.3 fixing the problem. It has also a new packaging with faster start - a nice thing to have for a Nagios plugin. Please download version 1.3 and give it a try.
Thanks for your quick reply. I switched to version 1.3 and now multiple exclusions are working fine when I test in a command prompt. But now in the web interface all my services that were using check_winevent are reporting CRITICAL: Return code of 84 is out of bounds.