Supported platforms : Vista/2008(R2)/7/8/2012(R2)/10/2016/2019
cwGit server comes as a ZIP file containing an installer. Simply unzip your downloaded copy and run the package:
- Accept License agreement.
- Specify an installation location.
- Installation starts. By clicking 'Details' button, you can get more detailed information about installation.
You have now a Windows based secure Git repository solution which can be accessed via ssh protocol.
cwGit server installer performs following steps:
- Installs Copssh as OpenSSH server listening on the default ssh port 22.
- Opens tcp port 22 in the Windows firewall
- Installs Git